- WinMerge http://winmerge.sf.net
Free program to compare and merge changes of the different versions of the same
file, (Win32 only). It is used in a atol patching process. Program is open
source and licensed under GPL.
- wxWidgets library http://www.wxwidgets.org
This is a free cross platform C++ library used to develop atol
library was previously called wxWindows). It is open source and
- ZipArchive http://www.artpol-software.com/
This is a open source C++ library for handling .zip archive format
used in the atol zip plugin.
- PoEdit http://poedit.sourceforge.net/index.php
PoEdit is cross-platform gettext catalogs (.po files) editor. It is built with
wxWindows toolkit and can run on any platform supported by it (although it
was only tested on Unix with GTK+ and Windows). It aims to provide more convenient
approach to editing catalogs than launching vi and editing the file by hand.
- InnoSetup http://www.jrsoftware.org/
Free program used to create Windows installations for Atol project
- Bzip2 library http://sources.redhat.com/bzip2/
Open source library implementing bzip/bzip2 compression algorithm (used as an
Other file managers:
This is a Linux file manager using GNOME desktop toolkit. It is also free, under
- Krusader http://krusader.sf.net
Krusader is twin panel file manager for Linux. It uses KDE desktop
toolkit and is free - open source program, licensed under GPL.